Through it all, no matter what pain circumstances may create, keep-up in praise of Guru ji, God. The Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji shows us how, “Katya duke bukh sadmir, ebe dot te re da tar,” (Oh, Supreme Giver, if you cast a hundred thousand more pains, curses and hunger upon...
Hacienda de Guru Ram Das Ashram (HGRD)
Ashram Activities and Events:
UPDATE 8/17/21- Please note: Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham has announced that the state of New Mexico will temporarily re-implement a statewide requirement that facemasks be worn in all public indoor spaces starting August 20th. Masks are available in the Gurdwara foyer.
We will continue to broadcast Sunday Gurdwara from 11am-12:30pm and serve langar. We are also continuing with a virtual Akhand Path/Sahej Path with individuals reading in their homes. See Virtual Akhand Path page for more info.
Hacienda Yoga is now open for in-person Yoga Classes! Click here to see the schedule >
Hacienda de Guru Ram Das, named by Yogi Bhajan (aka the Siri Singh Sahib) as the Mother Ashram of Sikh Dharma in the Western hemisphere, promotes spiritual growth and individual, community, and universal unity and healing. We are pleased to provide many great services to our visitors and residents, including morning sadhana, gurdwara services, langars, akhand paths, Kundalini yoga classes, and many other activities.
Ashram Events - September 2021
- Every Sunday from 11am-12:30pm, Broadcasted Sunday Gurdwara program and langar.
- August 30 to October 10 - 5:00-6:00pm - 40 days of evening rehiras and chanting
- September 6 - Remembrance of the Akal Takhat
- September 20 - Harvest moon
- September 22 - Fall Equinox
- September 28 - Beginning of 11 nights of chanting for Guru Ram Das Ji's Birthday
- October 9 - Guru Ram Das' Birthday - Special Sadhana
- October 17- Guru Gaddee Day