Below is a small map of the Ashram area and surrounding streets. (For available transportation to and from the Albuquerque International Airport, see below.)
Directions on how to get to HGRD:
From the Albuquerque Airport:
- Follow the exit signs out of the airport to I-25 North - to Santa Fe.
- Get on I-25 North and follow the signs to Santa Fe.
- Drive approximately one hour on I-25 north until you reach the exits for Santa Fe.
- Take the "St. Francis Drive" exit for Santa Fe.
The total driving time from the airport to Santa Fe is approximately 1 hour.
From Santa Fe:
- Drive North through Santa Fe on St. Francis Drive.
- When you leave town you will be on 84/285 North – going towards Española.
- Continue driving on 84/285 North for approximately 26 miles toward Española. (Pass several casinos and drive through a small town called Pojoaque.)
- When you reach the top of a hill at a signal light, just in front of the Dreamcatcher Movie Theater, turn right onto Highway 106, "Yogi Bhajan Highway."
- Go 1/8 mile on Highway 106 to "East Sombrillo Road."
- Turn right on "East Sombrillo Road."
- Go 1/8 mile on "East Sombrillo Road" and you will see the golden dome of the temple, Hacienda de Guru Ram Das (HGRD) Ashram, on your left and a vacant elementary school on the right.
- Turn left into the parking lot on your left, going through the iron gates, and park.
The total driving time from Santa Fe is approximately 30 minutes.
Groome Transportation - (formerly Sandia Shuttle) - Only travels between Albuquerque International Airport and Santa Fe. Phone: 505-474-5696 or toll free at 1-888-775-5696.