Japanese Restaurant-Style Carrot Ginger Dressing
A sweet and spicy dressing similar to the popular dressing served at Japanese restaurants.
CALORIES: 216 KCAL
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 medium carrots)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons raw coconut vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend until completely smooth. (If using a high-powered blender like the Vitamix, there's no need to shred the carrots beforehand!)
- Like most dressings, the flavor gets better over time, so I recommend chilling it in the fridge for an hour or two before serving. Store leftovers in a sealed glass jar in the fridge for up to 4 days.