Hacienda de Guru Ram Das
The following policies apply to all people living, visiting, or participating in activities at Hacienda de Guru Ram Das.
- All people living at Hacienda de Guru Ram Das are requested to make a tax-deductible contribution of $100 per month to the Community Growth Fund to benefit our community and to uplift and enhance the quality of life.
- There is to be no possession or use of illegal drugs.
- There is to be no possession or use of tobacco.
- There is to be no possession or use of alcohol.
- There is to be no eating or possession of meat.
- There is no co-habitation outside of the institution of legal marriage.
- There is no sleeping in the public facilities or in tents, except in pre-authorized tenting areas, or by special permission from the Managing Secretary. This includes tenting next to homes on Ashram land.
- Cars will be parked only in designated areas.
- Animal owners are required to honor the local leash law. Dangerous or vicious dogs will not be allowed at Hacienda de Guru Ram Das. Please do not impose your pets on others.
- The grounds, facilities, and staff will be treated with grace and respect.
- Living in housing owned by the Ashram or using a trailer space on Ashram lands requires a lease with the owner corporation.
- Hacienda de Guru Ram Das reserves the right to request any person to leave the property.
- Hacienda de Guru Ram Das encourages recycling as a conscious community.